[Shotimes] 80mm MAF failure, ~$price? (HELP)

Johnsho92 john_sho92@yahoo.com
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 11:18:02 -0800 (PST)

Where to buy the Pro-M?  and is the pro-M 75mm that
much better?  isn't there an pro-M 80mm too?  Just
curious what your experiences and opinion were.
Thanks Dave.

Lastly, why do you dis-like the 80mm MAF and LPM?
Cons? Pros?   What about my other features, like
adjusting richness / leaness, or my 1000K rpm idle(I
have UDPs), and the tip-in on gas-pedal, etc...  dunno
what else it does.. :)

Thanks Dave.