[Shotimes] Re: Miracle beater sho on ebay

Alan Fanning Awfanning@earthlink.net
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 12:41:04 -0800

I think what Ron was saying is that regular oil changes are no guarantee of
not having high oil consumption. I have a '90 SHO with ~165k on it. Bought
it from the original owner who used synthetic and changed the oil regularly
since new. It sat for months when he was working away from home at times,
but was otherwise pretty well cared for by an enthusiast owner. It started
using oil badly at ~45k, IIRC, and gets maybe 600 miles a quart now (with
the high mileage oil). Clean as a whistle inside though.

    Alan