[Shotimes] End links

Robert Bruce rbruce@bellatlantic.net
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 18:45:30 -0500

That is exactly why I threw away the OEM links and made my own adjustable
links.  Actually the bar is mounted in the wrong location.  Relocating the
mounts may be my next project.

Robert Bruce
93 atx

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Kirk Doucette
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 1:58 PM
To: Donald Mallinson; DTNesbit@ftc-i.net
Cc: SHOTIMES
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] End links

The stock location of the bar is no where near ideal. The bar sits at an
angle for ride comfort - NOT handling.. Speak to anyone that "knows"
suspension and they will say the same thing.. Or go look at any Circle track
car or even drag car. ALL bars must sit flat for handling.

Kirk J Doucette
NESHOC President
Stormtrooper-97 White