Sway Bar ombinations was Re: [Shotimes] End links

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 21:31:19 -0500

Yep, I agree. I like the 24/26 setup with my other mods.

I do have a 22mm front bar that I traded for one of my spare 24mm front
bars, so I'm going to install it when I do the clutch in spring, and see how
it feels with the 26mm rear bar.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of John J. Weidenbenner
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 8:59 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Sway Bar ombinations was Re: [Shotimes] End links

Mike is correct and reflects the evolution of the group over the years.

Many of those mtx cars eventually got the 24 front for the street. I've
always cautioned atx cars that 26 rear addition was close to dangerous
oversteer under some conditions. Autocrossers and trackers would prefer a
different setup.

The 24/26 with PU rear bushings and links and 16x7.5 225.55 makes my atx
neutral to slight oversteer.

John W.