[Shotimes] End Links

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 17:44:19 -0600

I would just say that if these links won't bolt on without
putting something in a lot of tension, then I would not use
them.  It sounds like Kirk is saying that the shorter links
will put the bar in a bind.  It is the only way it will do
what he says it does, and you don't want the sway bar
binding up.

Don Mallinson