[Shotimes] End links

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 17:59:26 -0600

Yep, that was the point...sway bar should not be in a bind
in a normal situation.  Lots of qualfiers can make any
point, but sway bars are not in a bind from the factory in
any installation I have seen.  That would do all sorts of
weird things to the suspension and cause early failure of
the links.  Since we don't have common end link failures on
the SHO of any year, then we can assume they are NOT in
enough of a bind from the factory to effect ride height.

Don Mallinson