[Shotimes] Hey, Jim Ryan, Kris Angermeier, J V O, the rest of you.....cry with me................

James F. Ryan III av8r567@optonline.net
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 21:44:13 -0500

DAAAAMMMMMMMMIT!!!!!!!!!

Not to mention the engine, MTX, possible rod shifter, and other assorted
goodies.  What about the red/amber tailights?  Were they SHO-only?

DAAAAMMMMMMMMIT!!!!!!!!!
DAAAAMMMMMMMMIT!!!!!!!!!
DAAAAMMMMMMMMIT!!!!!!!!!

Jim Ryan
91 Plus - all white/mocha
FPS 96 brakes, Carbotech pads, 55mm MAF w/ K&N, SHO Shop horn, SHO Shop
Y-pipe and cat-back w/ Edelbrock mufflers, KONIs with SHO Shop linear
springs, f&r strut tower braces, HiRevs Jr clutch and lightweight flywheel,
underdrive pulleys, torque limiters, reinforced engine mounts, 225/55
Bridgestone Potenza RE730 tires, and police grille.