[Shotimes] Oil...

Paul Nimz niks@dialnetwork.com
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 09:04:26 -0600

When I speak of the BOBISTHEOILGUY site I really refer to the forums.
http://theoildrop.server101.com/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi  Here Bob is not a very
vocal person but it is the opinions of many individuals that contribute the
data.  Much like this email list.  Many people with many ideas.

Of course if you already have your mind made up then no other input is
required.

Paul Nimz
'97 TR
'93 EG mtx

----- Original Message -----
From: <kerbyh@netzero.net>
To: <ronporter@prodigy.net>
Cc: <kerbyh@netzero.net>; <krazgeo@jps.net>; <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2003 8:00 AM
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Oil...

> He's not a wrench jockey.  It from the analysis and comparisons of the oil
in both its original "virgin" state, and after use.  I think what it really
shows is that even "bad" oil ain't too shabby these days.  If you've never
looked at the site, its pretty interesting.  You should see what the Lucas
additive does to gear oil, talk about bad...

> Kerby
>
> -- "Ron Porter" <ronporter@prodigy.net> wrote:
> Well, with (now over 200K) on my well-driven-hard-on-a-daily basis SHO
that
> I sold with over 180K, Valvoline did just fine (it was the most-common oil
> that I used). If that's the opinion of
Bob-The-Oil-Opinioned-Wrench-Jockey,