[Shotimes] Bozo Auto Mechanics

bjshov8 bjshov8@comcast.net
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 19:36:15 -0600

My dad owns a garage, and I worked there during college.  We liked our
customers and we worked on EVERYTHING that they brought to our shop, didn't
matter what it was.  That's what we were in the business to do and that's
what we did.  And I'll guarantee you a small town in farming and oil country
can have some really awful equipment around.    :-)