[Shotimes] Bozo Auto Mechanics

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 21:31:12 -0500

They will quote a job on "book" hours....except if they haven't done that
service before, it may take then much longer than the book hours the first
time.....so they lose money.

They want stuff that they can knock off in half or less of the book or flat
rate.

From: matt S [mailto:poissonverte2@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2003 3:16 AM
To: ronporter@prodigy.net; neno@sbcglobal.net; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Bozo Auto Mechanics

I wonder though.. They get paid by what.. book hours and how many vehicles
they can get in and done under that?? Why work on an engine which TAKES
hella long time to work on when I can get 4 cars in the shop for "brake
noises", which only is spraying shit on them to shut them up, then actually
working on a SHO.. anyhoo.
I think its $$$$ and a bit of WTF?

Matt