[Shotimes] vacuum leak/spark problems

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 09:36:44 -0800 (PST)

Its a rectangular box on the back side of the engine.
(looking at the engine from the front of your car, it
would be in the right, next to the air box kinda).
Remove the cover if you have one, and you should see
all of the plug wires connected to it...

Shylo McKinsey

'91 White MTX

--- "Hartberger, Jason M.  ATAN"