[Shotimes] vacuum leak/spark problems

kerbyh@netzero.net kerbyh@netzero.net
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 17:44:46 GMT

The SHO doesn't have a distributor, the ignition wires are directly by the coil pack.  Just trace the wires back from the plugs, and there it is.  It has three coils in it, one coil fires two plugs each.  The coil pack very rarely goes bad.  Wires and plugs are much more common.

Kerby

-- "Hartberger, Jason M.  ATAN" <hartbejm@roosevelt.navy.mil> wrote:
Coil what? I'm in the Navy, dammit, I don't know anything about machines!
Plugs/plug wires I get... I'm checking those today.

Jason

-----

That would be coil pack...

Kerby