Fw: Re: [Shotimes] (OT)Space Shuttle disaster

Timothy Tyner shospeed@bigplanet.com
Sun, 02 Feb 2003 21:24:03 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

So according to your warped thinking, those 343 FF's that died in the WTC
collapse mean nothing to you, and no one should care or give the thing a
second of their time unless they knew one of the FF's personally?  The ' who
#)(&ing cares' comment did not HAVE to be said.  How is someone posting
about the tragedy on this site any more of a show as you would like to say,
than someone making lame ass remarks trying to grab some attention for
themselves?  Caring about the state of affairs in this world, having
compassion (if you need to look that up, I will send you a dictionary), does
not mean you have to spend 24/7 grieving.  If your parent/sibling/child were
dying, would I care?  Yes, I would.  I can honestly say that.  Would my
grief and anquish keep me awake at night as I burden myself with what you
must be going through?  Of course not.  Get a grip and some balance dude,
because right now you are being an ass.  Also, if you 'only care about what
effects my life', then pray tell why are spending one second of your
precious life responding to something that has no effect on you in any way?
You hate people that pretend to care, I hate hypocrites.  Grow up, and learn
to keep your asinine comments to yourself.  Think about this, were I
employed where you live, would you want me to care about you and your family
and their well being, even if I had never met you?  Why should I spend even
a moment or expend any energy doing so?  What's in it for me?  Nothing.  But
when your child is trapped upstairs with the flames spreading like mad, or
when you father is desperate need of emergency intervention after he
clutches his hand to his chest, you will be damn glad that I did care.  Why
not go by and thank your local firefighters and paramedics for caring right
now?  Of course, you will probably never need them, and so what they do will
never effect you, so whatever.

Toolman