[Shotimes] New engine for 92 MTX SHO

BJamesjr@aol.com BJamesjr@aol.com
Mon, 03 Feb 2003 17:38:32 -0500

> I kindly ask that you take your bull____ off the list.

I second that.  I don't even want to worry about who is right or wrong.  I'd rather talk about my 90 SHO, like should I get new struts, springs and tires and keep it as a spare, or should I sell it.  I have one of the plastic model kits of the 89 SHO that I wanted to build to look just like my car.  Has anybody else done this?  It would be something to remember the car by if I ever sell it.

I don't drive the 90 much now that I have a 97 for a daily driver.  If I sold the 90 then I would probably try to find a genIII with cratered engine that I could rebuild as a spring project.