[Shotimes] New engine for 92 MTX SHO

David P jpotter8@bellsouth.net
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 07:44:21 -0500

Bah, let's let this thing die a quick death. We should discuss my idea of
putting a 3.4L V8 into my 95 with the MTX.

Speaking of, I am getting serious notions of building a fiberglass housings
for the lamps H.A. uses in his setup. Won't be as purty as H.A.'s deal, and
I certainly don't want to steal any business from him (How many sets you
sold, Herman?), but I am damn tired of these crappy stock headlamps, even
with my outstanding MSP's. If integra-looking it will be, so be it. I am
tired of cheapie cars having better lighting. My MSP's light the road very
well, but they do not remove the glare from the stockers, and it's downright
annoying.

David P

95MTX