[Shotimes] Re: spring and struts replacement

Kirk Doucette Kirk.doucette@verizon.net
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 11:08:33 -0500

Whit your hands whimp.

Kirk J Doucette
NESHOC President
Stormtrooper-97 White

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of Ian Fisher
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 10:39 AM
To: 'SHOtimes'
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Re: spring and struts replacement

And how do you lift an entire knuckle/strut assembly back onto the car
that weighs more than I care to remember? I have never needed to remove
the LCA bolt to remove the front struts. I simply hammer down on the
spindle to pop the strut out and push down on the LCA with a prybar. The
top 3 nuts at the top are unfastened last.

Ian