[Shotimes] gotta make a decision

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Tue, 04 Feb 2003 14:33:46 -0600

Joseph,

I was there when Courtney went through my tranny to put the
quaife in.  I thought he did as thurough a job as could be
expected.  If something failed (and fifth gear is a weak
link in the tranny according to Mike, he takes them out of
his race tranny's), then it would be hard for him to
predict.  Even all new gears could have a failure.

You may have to trailer the car to him or remove the tranny
and ship it.

Don Mallinson
P.S. drive the '92, a little salt/water won't hurt if you
give it a good clear water bath before you put it away again.