[Shotimes] I need Engine Help!!!

Michael Tulloch teach200513760@yahoo.com
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 19:29:38 -0800 (PST)

  I have a major problem with my 92 SHO, it has had
rod knock for about two months now and tonight it spun
at least one crank bearing.  This car is my
girlfriends and she loves in minus this problem.  I
plan on gettin a sub 100K engine from Al Fitz and
installing it to replace this one.  I had put a new
set of wires and timing belt on it in Sept.  I plan on
reusing the wires but can I re-use the belt I know its
only 80 bux but $$ is tight now and we need the car
since we have her three kids to pick up during the
week and one car is tough.  I understand if a new belt
is needed but what else should I be saving up to
change on the 'new' used engine before I install it?
Any help would be appreciated and sorry for the long
post.  Michael.