[Shotimes] I need Engine Help!!! (PS)

don donelson don donelson" <1badsho@thenuthouse.com
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 10:29:52 -0500

I agree with paul absolutly ..... if the bearing hasnt spun do the bearing
swap out. I just assumed you had already inspected the bottom end and had
confirmed the same.

If you havent ..... I suggest u follow Pauls suggestion.

dond
91 Super SHO II

All work & assembly done by yours truly  : )

-3.2 ATX block
-FPS hi-flow heads w/  over sized valves
-Stage I cams
-SHONUT adjustable timing sprockets
-Ported intake & runners
-Ported and extrude honed exhaust manifolds
-Hi-flow catless Y pipe
-Hi-flow exhaust
-BBB
-SHO SHOP T.B.
-SHONUT phenolic spacers
-Quaife
-CAI
-UDP
****
-Cowl hood
-Momo 17x8 rims
-Police grill
-Custom two tone interior
-Complete sunpro gauges
oil temp / water temp / oil pressure
****
-Tokico shocks/Eibach springs
-Polyurethane at all corners
-Solid-sub frame bushings
-Frame stiffners
-Adjustable rear control arms
-Battery located in trunk for better weight distrubution
****
-12" rotors at all four corners
-Steel braided lines