[Shotimes] Re: OT-94 Sable 3.8l head gasket replacement

Alan Fanning Awfanning@earthlink.net
Thu, 06 Feb 2003 12:52:02 -0800

Head flatness is usually checked with a precision straight edge, typically
obtained from a machine tool supply (machinist's tools) place. That ands a
feeler gage is all that are normally required IIRC.  The Helm workshop
manual should have the procedure and spec's.

    Alan