[Shotimes] RE: OT (but what isn't anymore?) my dinner

Ian Fisher ianf@eden.rutgers.edu
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 22:42:14 -0500

LOL

I never said that it was healthy!

Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank DiBonaventuro [mailto:DiBonaventuro@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 10:23 PM
To: Ian Fisher
Cc: shotimes@autox.team.net; '1 V8SHO list'
Subject: Re: OT (but what isn't anymore?) my dinner

Ok Ian - first off - lay off the crack.
Second - eating like that you're going to die.  The previous posts
should have convinced you of that. Mayo and cheese sandwiches? Sure. Not
since I was 13 though. Kielbasa in beer?  Not bad at all. As for the
recipe book... probably not.  I can give you some kick-ass easy recipes
for a bachelor off line if you want.  I cook alot on my own, and
occasionally for my girlfriend, and every chick I've ever cooked for has
LOVED it.  So if you want some recommendations, I can give them to you.

Frank in OKC
99 TG
96 ES (RIP)