[Shotimes] OT (but what isn't anymore?) my dinner

KICKINSHO@aol.com KICKINSHO@aol.com
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 22:45:33 EST

In a message dated 2/6/2003 9:04:40 PM Central Standard Time,
ianf@eden.rutgers.edu writes:

> Nothing
> really great, nothing terrible, but a lot of experimental stuff (no, I'm
> not running a meth lab in my kitchen).

Most of what I cook is experimental.  My family is still alive, so I say, Go
For It!!

>I added salsa instead.

Salsa works in almost any situation.  Maybe I should bring some of my
homemade salsa to the convention.  It isn't for the fainthearted.

>So let me know; is this a good starting point for a marketable recipe book?
;) j/k

If you do, I have some strange recipes you could put in it.   ;)

>I at least want to know if anyone else out there eats mayo and cheese
>sandwiches?

Sorry, can't help you here, I hardly ever eat mayo.  It's one of those girl
things, it's too fattening, and the fat free has no taste, so I stay away
from it.  If you want to get weird with a cheese sandwich, try different
horseradish sauces, mustard, etc. on it.

>What about cook kielbasa in beer?

I may have just opened myself up to a lot of teasing, but I come from a huge
polish background, and beer with/or cooked with, any kind of sausage always
work!!!

Kris
'91+ White
'93 Ultra Red ATX
" Women who behave, never make history !"