[Shotimes] Re: [OT] case against Iraq

David Niemiec chooey_chomp@hotmail.com
Fri, 07 Feb 2003 03:22:29 -0600

I f***ing hate when I read this shyte on this list. I absolutely cannot
stand this kind of mindless "my side against your side" bull back and forth.
I want to read about SHO things, other automotive things, and maybe beer or
Ian's caloric intake!

Why is there always someone who has to make comments about political
parties, political views, and then f***ing Rush Limbaugh?!? I don't care who
likes Rush Limbaugh... but I didn't hear about it until today!

Let's please try to keep the conversation specific to SHOs and other
auto-related topics? And perhaps try to be respectful of others ideas and
preferences, however skewed from yours they may be?

David "my ex-girlfriend used to eay mayo and cheese sandwiches and wouldn't
touch a steak" Niemiec
1993 ATX black/black