[Shotimes] Supercharging

IdriveaSHO@aol.com IdriveaSHO@aol.com
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 22:55:21 EST

No offense to all on the list, especially Nick since I know he has a
supercharged SHO, but for what the SHO is it's great! If you want a really
fast car that handles great and is comfortable, why use the SHO? Granted it's
the most comfortable car I've driven, but my mustang will kill it, and my old
mustang that had about $3k into the motor would put down a vette(if I'd ever
encountered one...a stock one). I've heard alot of troubles with the SHO as
far as tuning it after the big injectors, LPM, Supercharger etc. Just my
opinion of course, maybe Nick's SC SHO is doing great and maybe some others
can chime in, I just think that with the diff pin being out of production,
headgaskets being $112 a pair, and the motor needing to be removed or to be a
contortionist just to do spark plugs that it's not a feasable "fix up go
fast" car(all though it would be pretty stealth since the cops don't give
them a second look and nobody seems to know the SHO even exists). Now let the
"Steve, you're stupid"s begin. -Steve Bowen
<< Any input is
 appreciated as I have little experience in messing with the internals of
 a motor. >>