[Shotimes] (OT) Mazda 6 and '04 Maxima

Mark Kelley mkelley1@gt.rr.com
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 12:58:13 -0600

Dimensionally, the 6 is nearly identical to a SHO.  Almost all dimensions
are within 1 inch, including wheelbase.  Overall length of the 6 is shorter
(i.e. less overhang) but I wouldn't see that as an issue unless you enjoy
dragging your front spoiler on sharp inclines.  The 6 is slightly heavier
than a SHO and since it gives up 8 lb-ft of torque, I'll agree that is a bit
slower.