[Shotimes] Re: Enough of the OT, see ya....

Bill Murray fordsho@cloud9grafx.com
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 22:45:03 -0500

If you're really adventurous, you can set the sorting so that it will
sort by subject and date received.  I don't know about outlook express,
but in regular outlook, go to view > current view > customized current
view.  Then click the sort button and select the order in which you want
it to be sorted.  I have it first by subject descending and then by
received descending.   This usually puts the original message first and
then all the replies chronologically, but it doesn't work 100%.  Hope
this might help some people out.  It took me a while to figure out how
to do this.

Bill
-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Ian Fisher
Sent: Saturday, February 08, 2003 10:31 PM
To: 'David P'; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Re: Enough of the OT, see ya....

Re:outlook and reading threads.

I do it the hard way and filter messages into their respective list
mailboxes. However, I sort them by time/date received. A better way
would be to sort by subject so that everything can be read in
continuity.

Thank Bill Murray for that genius tip. I still don't follow it though; I
am just stuck in my ways, I guess.

Ian