[Shotimes] Aggrevating engine problem

Thesing, Hunter M. HMTHESING@stthomas.edu
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 10:18:21 -0600

Once again, I seek help from the SHO gods.  I just replaced my fuel pump with
a high flow unit in hopes of remedying a stalling problem.  However, it is
still stalling.  It does it when I am stopped or sometimes when I push the
clutch in (such as downshifting).  The RPMs bounce up and down and usually
stalls.  I also just replaced the O2 sensors. Also, possibly related, at times
(mostly at highway speeds) it will cruise at a constant speed, but when I give
it a little more gas, it stumbles, bogs, and sometimes jerks.  It feels as if
it's not getting enough fuel (or air).  The spark plugs and wires are less
than a year old, so I wouldn't think that they would have anything to do with
it.  It's a weird problem.  Sometimes I have power up the wazoo, and sometimes
I wish I had my Saturn again.  Anyways, any ideas or suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Hunter Thesing

'93 SHO Emerald Green MTX