[Shotimes] Win, Place, or SHO

van Oss van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 19:53:27 -0600

Before I forget:  "Win, Place, or SHO" would be a good motto if we ever have an SHO convention in Kentucky.  :-)

As y'all may know, convention Car SHOs offer prizes of Gold, Frankincense, Myrrh, Silver, and Bronze.  Or something like that.

For this year's convention in Wisconsin (say it out loud, it will grow on you), I announce this news:  To those SHOs which fall
short of the Bronze Award level, I will personally present a dash medallion.  As a consolation prize, SHOs otherwise left out in the
cold (such as my Gen1, brrrrr...) will receive a medal of St. Jude, the patron saint of desperate causes.  ;-)

Joseph  "say, speaking of desperate causes..."  van Oss