[Shotimes] Win, Place, or SHO

Kirk Doucette Kirk.doucette@verizon.net
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 09:50:13 -0500

Will it be like last year? If you have a SHO at the show you will get an
award?

I though that format was not the best idea. In Tulsa you had to have a above
average car to get an award, In MD you just had to show up.

Kirk J Doucette
NESHOC President
Stormtrooper-97 White

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of van Oss
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 8:53 PM
To: Don Mallinson; Timothy Wright; George Fourchy; Kerby Haltom; Sergio
Perfetti
Cc: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Win, Place, or SHO

Before I forget:  "Win, Place, or SHO" would be a good motto if we ever have
an SHO convention in Kentucky.  :-)

As y'all may know, convention Car SHOs offer prizes of Gold, Frankincense,
Myrrh, Silver, and Bronze.  Or something like that.

For this year's convention in Wisconsin (say it out loud, it will grow on
you), I announce this news:  To those SHOs which fall
short of the Bronze Award level, I will personally present a dash medallion.
As a consolation prize, SHOs otherwise left out in the
cold (such as my Gen1, brrrrr...) will receive a medal of St. Jude, the
patron saint of desperate causes.  ;-)

Joseph  "say, speaking of desperate causes..."  van Oss