[Shotimes] (OT) Marauder

Kurt Metros kurt@elkhart.net
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 06:55:17 -0500

I don't have a GenIII, but I do have a Lincoln LS and I'll NEVER buy
another Ford again either.  They really are just interested in building
high dollar, high margin trucks.  I guess they figure if they can't
compete with the imports, they'll just buy them....Mazda, Volvo, Jaguar,
Aston, etc.....  As they say, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Kurt

94 SHO
03 Import (soon)