[Shotimes] (OT) Marauder

IdriveaSHO@aol.com IdriveaSHO@aol.com
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 15:18:30 EST

Maybe I missed something but what is a work and gentrified truck producer?

Gentrify: The restoration and upgrading of deteriorated urban property by
middle-class or affluent people, often resulting in displacement of
lower-income people.

< I believe Kurt has predicted the future of the Ford brand. A work and
 gentrified truck producer. They'll keep cars in their showrooms that are
 designed or built for the world like the Focus. >

Does that mean only rich people will buy fords? I'm pretty sure they're
sticking to bently, mercedes, BMW, Lexus, etc -Steve Bowen