[Shotimes] Water Pump, etc. on auto '94

Jonathon Beisler JBEIS001@stvincentshealth.com
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 08:27:19 -0500

Hello everyone again,
Well, I just got the parts that I ordered from RockAuto.  This might be a stupid question, it seems like it to me, but I will ask it anyway.  Is the refurbished water pump just supposed to be the front of the pump with the pulley attachment and the impeller or the whole thing?
Second question for anyone who replaced the timing belt on the automatic.  Is there a tool to substitute for the timing belt tensioner tool that is required for the new belt?  If so, what is it?  If not, where can I get one?  Thanks everyone for tolerating my seemingly never ending barrage of questions.  Short ones today at least.
Thanks, JB