[Shotimes] 2 89 SHO's for $1400 CDN

cbr600f4i lanctot@avideditor.com
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 08:59:39 -0800 (PST)

both titanium, one needs e-brake cables, clutch, tob and 5th gear synchro. it has new rotors, pads, rear caliper brackets, bolts and pins. also has a new front wheel bearing(I forget which side)It passed emission's recently and was driven until the clutch or tob let go(it goes into gear but its hard) all service records come with it and so does the 2 service manuals. This car is a 3rd owner car. It also has a cd player with remote.....Mileage on this one is approx 235,000KMS

other supposedly needs a head gasket. I got the car with the intake off and never got the bolts that bolt it to the engine so I can't verify it. Tranny seems fine although again I can't test it. mileage on this one is approx 185,000KMS

Both are complete cars and both have surface rust and typical trunk leaks.

they are located in Burlington, Ont. and will need to be towed. I would like to sell both together.

e-mail me: lanctot@avideditor.com if interested

$1400 Canadian $ for BOTH

Avid Editor - A Cyber Home for the Avid Editor
http://www.avideditor.com

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@yourchoice.com w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag