Sippe rlids, Was Re: [Shotimes] (OT) pretty bold chevron Techron statement, plus Canadian sulphur contents

Steve Weinrich stevwein@swbell.net
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 16:29:07 -0600

> DISCLAIMER:
> No affiliation other than my cars sometimes use chevron gas.  Not intended
> to start a discussion among the various gasoline companies.  I usually
> choose a gas station by who has one of those fake cappacino machines and
the
> good sipper lids.

Those good sipper lids are worth their weight in gold!.

Around here in the St. Louis area, QuikTrip has them, so I go there for my
coffee.

Gas?  Who cares?  It's too damned expensive this week anyway!

Steve