[Shotimes] farting car revisited

Mark D. Mallory mmallory78@earthlink.net
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 11:30:57 -0500

It's the P/S system... I don't think we ever decided exactly what it is.
Either it's related to oxidation of the fluid, build up of gunk on valves,
or just low temp viscosity. Try flushing the P/S system and refilling with a
synthetic fluid.  That should help to eliminate the noise, or at the very
least lower the temperature at which it occurs.

Mark Mallory
Toledo, Ohio
'95 SHO MTX