[Shotimes] foglight removal

Ian Fisher ianf@eden.rutgers.edu
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 00:11:45 -0500

Large one on the back...

Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: David Niemiec [mailto:chooey_chomp@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 9:52 PM
To: ianf@eden.rutgers.edu; Shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] foglight removal

Yer not listening well lately (uh... reading well) Ian. I broke off the
bulb
IN the housing :( so there's a chunk of it stuck in there. When you say
one
bolt though, do you mean the larger one on the back or the horizontal
one?
Both of them made me swear a lot yesterday... haven't tried them because

it's wet out.

Dave