[Shotimes] rear antiswaybar mounting bushings

Michael Shelby mshelby@peoplepc.com
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 22:23:09 -0500

I need to find replacements for my stock rear anti sway bar mounting bushings
for my '94 SHO with a 23mm bar. I've hunted all over the place and all of the
aftermarket vendors carry the TRW parts which only fit 25-26mm bars and
18-19mm bars. My local ford dealer would be happy to order a set for me at $20
each, but they can't tell me what size bar they are for. Does anyone have a
part # or better yet a source for the correct part? (this is the bushing that
connects the bar to the body of the car).

Thanks!

If possible send a reply to my hotmail account as well.
shelby_sho@hotmail.com