[Shotimes] RE: wiring harness chafing TSB- was rear valve cover

Russ M. rm1012@yahoo.com
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 05:49:54 -0800 (PST)

  TSB 90-21-7 deals with poor engine performance due to wiring harness
12A581 chafing on the intake plenum support bracket studbolt (at ~12"
from PCM connection).
  Fix is to repair wiring, and replace studbolt with #90119-08153
standard hex-head bolt (8-1.25x35).

  Russ