[Shotimes] Power Steering Problem

Dynon007@aol.com Dynon007@aol.com
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 15:22:17 EST

I was waiting for my one friend the other night to get out of work, sitting
in my car for about 45 mins, when I went to leave all my power steering fluid
had leaked out and turning the car was very difficult. I drove down the road
to the gas station and picked some up. I put about a bottle in it and drove
off and about 1/2 a mile down the road the steering got very hard. I fill the
reservoir when the car isn't running and everything is fine, but when I turn
the car on it starts sucking the power steering fluid down very quickly. Does
this just mean I need more? How many quarts does it take, or does it sound
like a high pressure leak?

Kent 91+ White MTX