[Shotimes] OT - F-Body in

Michael S Wojton Mike.Wojton@owens-ill.com
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 14:28:00 -0500

I didn't say there was anything WRONG with a mullet.  I was trying to
get the jump on the comments that were sure to come concerning the
70's and 80's Camaros and Firebirds.  There seems to be a certain
connotation regarding them and their typical owners.  I don't know.
I just don't see it.  : )

Mike Wojton
Toledo, Ohio

-'95 Green MTX  3/01-1/03
   ShoShop y-pipe

-'95 White MTX
   '96 Brake Upgrade

"Avoid the clap." - Jimmy Dugan

------------------( Forwarded letter 1 follows )---------------------
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 14:00:18 -0500
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
From: Ron.Nottingham[nottingham]@alltel.net
Sender: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: RE:[Shotimes] OT - F-Body info?

Thanks Mike!!  That took care of most all the 2nd gen Q's I had, but still
leaves allot of 3rd gen Q's.  I cannot find any decent info about the 3rd
gens anywhere.  One of the things I am wondering about, is the 350TPI
engines in the 3rd gens.  I thought this option package required the 4-wheel
disk brake option?  But I have looked at an 88 GTA with TPI and 700R4, and
rear drums.  I am assuming the engine is a 350, since it has the automatic
(305TPI with 5-speed was also available on the GTA).  Unless someone just
stuck GTA badges on it, and it is a regular T/A.  I cannot tell a 305 from a
350 (anyone have any ideas?).

BTW, what's wrong with a mullet?

Ron N. - Dalton, GA
90 SHO
"It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile"