[Shotimes] Official FORD Service CDs/books

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 09:33:34 -0600

I have the official Ford CD for 1997 and it has very few
pictures.  Maybe there are two official cd's?  Mine is sure
no good and has a LOT less information than the books I have
seen and own.

Plus I have a hard time balancing my computer on the fender
of the car when I need to check something.

I rarely do work on my car while sitting in my basement
office.

The next time we get together, I would like to bring my CD
and compare it to yours.  Maybe something else is going on.

Don Mallinson