[Shotimes] Re: Way OT Seagate drive utilities

Ian Fisher ianf@eden.rutgers.edu
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 18:18:05 -0500

Fisher to the rescue of a Fisher

Thanks!
Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Paul L Fisher
Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2003 6:18 PM
To: Ian Fisher
Cc: v8sho@v8sho.com; 'SHOTIMES'
Subject: [Shotimes] Re: Way OT Seagate drive utilities

http://www.seagate.com/training/utilwiz/index.html

Paul L Fisher
'93 Ford Taurus SHO Crimson Clearcoat ATX 169K Build date 11/18/1992
- K&N Panel filter, Tokico Struts, Eibach Springs, Dynomax cat-back,
Holley
190lph fuel pump, FPS rebuilt ATX, 26mm rear sway bar, Performance-Plus
Stainless Steel Y-pipe, Delrin sub-frame bushings, Amsoil Series 2000
0W-30
oil, Amsoil Synthetic ATF.
'00 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0L V8 AWD Oxford White Clearcoat 38K Build date
11/19/1999
- Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30 oil, K&N Fuel Injection Performance Kit

SHO Club member http://www.shoclub.com/
Check out my web site http://www.paul-fisher.com/
Amsoil dealer http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil.htm

Get $5 free from Paypal! https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=P3XEFFBFUFKN6