[Shotimes] When did we last discuss 3.4 > MTX?

alfitz@alfitz.com alfitz@alfitz.com
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 12:06:59 -0600

I'm not familiar with the MTX-75, but I think it is for the Focus and
Escort. If so, I don't think it would handle the V8.

I'm curious how you know they are the same bolt pattern. Do you have a
resource for the bolt patterns?

Al Fitzgerald
http://www.alfitz.com
NEW & USED SHO PARTS
.
SHO PARTS REQUEST FORM:
http://www.alfitz.com/sho/parts-form.htm

WE ACCEPT MasterCard, Visa. and Discovery
NOTE: When replying to this email, please use your 'REPLY' button to include
the original message.