[Shotimes] Ride Height & Ins

Don McKinnon (AST) dmckinnon@asttechlabs.com
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 00:20:02 -0400

Hot damn, Ron is asking some very good questions for the DAH (some one
please add that to the acronym list for Designated A$$hole!) as is Friday!

I have to go and pull my receipts and see what mounts I ordered way back in
1998!  They rub when cold and have no spacer so I'm sure I have what SHONut
Calcs to be the low rider versions.

BTW, Ins is $600 in 32935 zip, 38 Years old with family and House in the
policy.  Just went up $50 per year.  Sorry Ron had to do it!

Don McKinnon
95 MTX - White/Mocha 92k miles
Stage 1 Power Package with Stage 1cams
Canyon Carver Road/Race Suspension
Quaife & HiRevs Competition Clutch

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Ron Porter
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2003 12:04 AM
To: 'van Oss'; 'James F. Ryan III'; 'Robert Bruce'; 'SHOTIMES'
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Ride Height

OK, let's get REALLY boring and anal:

1. What size tires do you have, and what is the

	1.1  Advertised diameter?
	1.2  Actual Diameter?

2. What is your tire pressure for the measurement, as well as the tire
measurement at that tire pressure?

3. What strut mounts do you have, and do you run the spacers?

Basically, whatever you told us about your measurements are worthless
without ALL of the information.

This topic is as worthless as asking people what they pay for car insurance
on their SHO.