[Shotimes] Use the 'FISH TANKS' Idea

Bill Murray fordsho@cloud9grafx.com
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 16:33:55 -0400

I doubt they're effectiveness as a fog light would be any good.  They
are mounted much to high to be bellow fog, and the lens pattern cut into
the light is much too scattered to actually illuminate anything.  When I
had light mounted in mine, I would get flashed be other cars sometimes
because of the light pattern that they gave out.

Bill Murray

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of alfitz@alfitz.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 4:30 PM
To: *_SHOTIMES II
Subject: [Shotimes] Use the 'FISH TANKS' Idea

I have some small bulbs illuminating my FISH TANKS.  There cool, but
useless.
They don't put out enough light to be effective, but they are cool.
Well, I
decided to make a change in my fish tanks and I am using LEDs instead.
They
actually serve a purpose now. I can use them for daytime running lights
or as
fog lights. I wrote a detailed page for how to do it.

http://www.alfitz.com/sho/FishTanks/useful_fish_tank_lights.htm

Al Fitz
http://www.alfitz.com
NEW & USED SHO PARTS
.
SHO PARTS REQUEST FORM:
http://www.alfitz.com/sho/parts-form.htm

WE ACCEPT MasterCard, Visa. and Discovery
*****

---