[Shotimes] Woof

Joseph Facer jfmcrr@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 05 Jun 2003 09:48:45 -0700

>Subject: Re: [Shotimes] subwoofer polarity
>Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 00:31:46 -0500
>
>If it is a single speaker it makes no difference.

         No,  you need to match polarity with the mid freq
drivers.  Whichever polarity give the greatest output at the crossover
frequency,  if you trust your ears,  or connect a AA or AAA battery to
determine which way the cone jumps and match them that way.

         No Hypocrisy, No Mercy, No Forgiveness.
         No Quarter,  No Prisoners, No Prevarication.
         I've Only Got Two Attitudes.  If You Don't Like This One,
         I Guarantee You Ain't Gonna Like The Other One

                            Joe  Facer   AFM  #237