[Shotimes] The last word on EXPRESS MODULES

Neno Albert neno@sbcglobal.net
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 13:42:19 -0700 (PDT)

--- alfitz@alfitz.com wrote:
> That worked so well, I installed two more in the
> back doors with the same
> result. I'm thinking of installing 4 more for the
> express up feature. I may
> even install a master switch to control all windows,
> up or down, with a single
> button.
>
> But first, I will install one in the moon roof
> console.

Hehehe! I like that idea Al! I was thinking about
doing this myself. I'm assuming it wouldn't be a
problem to splice the express window switch on a Gen
1.. Or would it?

=====
Neno & The Qwik SHO
1989 SHO: SS 3.2L Long block, SS LPM, Ford 80mm MAF, SS CAI, SS UDP's, SS Hi-flow Y-Pipe, SS Cat back, SS Jr Revs Clutch (dead!), Eibachs, Italian Silcers w/ bald 215/60R16 Yoko Avid H4 (Thanks Jack M.)
Coming Soon: IPT Stage 4 Clutch (6 Puck carbonic) & IPT LSD (revised version)

1989 Shaggalic: 18x8 Epic Wulfs w/ 245/40ZR18 Kumho Supra's