[Shotimes] Rear Parking Brake Cables

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 17:57:17 -0400

Hey now!!

I've got this old, high-mileage '94 with 170K miles that just might whomp
your ass!!

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Ryan Staley
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 5:48 PM
To: Dave Garber
Cc: Ron Porter; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Rear Parking Brake Cables

Porter: FPN wants around 50 bucks for each cable... Napa has them for
31.. I'm going to give Napa a go.

Dave: I always wanted a go-kart growing up... I figure in another 10
years that is what I'll have when the body rusts away =)  And Garber...
don't hate because my car is quicker than yours... as for me hanging yes
it is hanging when you gun it a second or so ahead of me... key words
are "I'm still there!"  Anyhow... the subframe bushings I will buy the
pay after this one along with much needed mufflers.  It will be in much
better shape the next time I break some more records at Lapeer...
hopefully both Dave's and my own record.

Ryan Staley
Pittsburgh, PA
91 Red SHO with 149k miles
14.807 @ 97.91 mph (98.12 best trap)