[Shotimes] RE: VAK Group Buy

Kevin M. Bisch kevin624@bellatlantic.net
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 10:54:35 -0500

>I have sold a few to local members.  The calibrated Butt Dyno 2000 notes a
>noticable gain and these are on the gen I/IIs, where only the alternator is
>kicked out.

So there are no official Dynos that have been performed on a car
with/without a VAK? It seems to me that performing a Dyno would be a
natural part of the R&D associated with a product such as this.

I'm interested in the VAK modification but I'd like to see some numbers
first. In theory it seems like it could work well, but I'd hate to drop
time and money without better proof.

Also, could anyone speculate as to if this could harm the cars electrical
system over the long-run, or am I being paranoid? I'm thinking it would
probably shorten the life of the battery, which isn't a big deal. Are there
any other potential problems that can be thought of, especially regarding
the health of the alternator?

--Kevin
Kevin M. Bisch
6th Year Doctor of Pharmacy Student
University of the Sciences in Philadelphia
The Philadelphia College of Pharmacy

email: Kevin624@bellatlantic.net
cell: 267-251-6319