[Shotimes] GTP arms PN

Johnsho92 john_sho92@yahoo.com
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 21:21:16 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

This is in response to a very old email, but would
like to find out how many would I need to oder to do
one car(SHO)?  currently $41. each.  meaning all four?
or what?   Thanks. :)

Also, What is the Partnumber for the Kit that I should
get from ShoNut for the propper mount?   is there a
write up on this, on how to do this?   Thanks. :)

-John

--- Kevin & Cheryl Airth <clubairth@cajunnet.com>

http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/index.cfm?CFID=47511&CFTOKEN=24651896